In a concerted effort to keep our customers and employees safe, Spanaway Water Company will be temporarily closing our lobby to walk-in traffic. Our drive-up will also now be closed but you can still place payments in the drop box . If you need to make a payment you may use the following options:
- Mail a payment to PO Box 1000, Spanaway, WA 98387
- Call in a payment to 253-531-9024 using a debit or credit card during business hours
- Drop a payment in our drop box, located below the drive-up window
- Pay your bill online by clicking on the pay your bill online button below.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
2020 ANNUAL MEETING INFORMATION
Because 2020 continues to be a very unusual year with COVID-19 pandemic, Governor issued proclamations, and CDC guidance on infection spread prevention, the 2020 Annual Meeting was cancelled. To keep you informed of the activities and financial status of the company, we are providing you with the information that would have been presented at the meeting. These documents will include the Company annual report, the accountant’s financial report, the capital projects table, and local area water rate comparison.
In a normal year, an election for one or two board of director positions would have been conducted at the meeting. With this meeting cancellation, the two board members, Dave Haukeli and Taylor Griess, who would have stood for election to five-year terms will continue to serve on the board for another year and stand for election with other nominees to special reduced four-year terms at next year’s annual meeting.
We hope that the information in these links provides you an understanding of Company operations, capital planning, financial status, and how our water rates compare with other water utilities in the Pierce, King, and Thurston Counties. Should you have any questions about these documents or other Company matters please feel free to contact Tim Wells or Jeff Johnson at (253) 531-9024.
- Spanaway Water Company is the 47th largest water utility of the 4,129 “Group A” federally regulated water utilities in Washington, 2nd largest non-profit mutual water company in the state, and 5th largest of the 338 federally regulated water utilities in Pierce County. read more»
- Annual Meeting Company Report read more >>
- Annual Newsletter to be mailed out read more>>
- You Can Now Pay Your Bill Online: Click here to sign up today! click here»
- Winter Conservation Ideas: Great ways to get ready for winter. read more»
- News: Water Use Efficiency-Conservation Program & Water Loss Control Action Plan read more»
- Brochures: To see all of the brochures as well as the Developers standards for Construction of water mains, available for download Click Here
- Current Job Opening click here for more info