In a concerted effort to keep our customers and employees safe, Spanaway Water Company will be temporarily closing our lobby to walk-in traffic. Our drive-up will also now be closed but you can still place payments in the drop box . If you need to make a payment you may use the following options:
- Mail a payment to PO Box 1000, Spanaway, WA 98387
- Call in a payment to 253-531-9024 using a debit or credit card during business hours
- Drop a payment in our drop box, located below the drive-up window
- Pay your bill online by clicking on the pay your bill online button below.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- Spanaway Water Company is the 47th largest water utility of the 4,129 “Group A” federally regulated water utilities in Washington, 2nd largest non-profit mutual water company in the state, and 5th largest of the 338 federally regulated water utilities in Pierce County. read more»
- Annual Meeting Company Report read more >>
- Annual Newsletter to be mailed out read more>>
- You Can Now Pay Your Bill Online: Click here to sign up today! click here»
- Winter Conservation Ideas: Great ways to get ready for winter. read more»
- News: Water Use Efficiency-Conservation Program & Water Loss Control Action Plan read more»
- News: The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is an important project and is essential to the future of Pierce County. read more»
- Brochures: To see all of the brochures as well as the Developers standards for Construction of water mains, available for download Click Here
- Current Job Opening click here for more info